Friday, February 27, 2009

Your Blog Does Not Make Sense.

Well, last night Handsome told me my blog yesterday about the J.Crew bag didn't make sense. (Partially because he didn't know about online "shopping bags" and partially because I didn't write it very well.) And I will say I'm not surprised. I was tired while I was writing and though I re-read it and it made perfect sense to me, I should have known it might be a little bit of my loopy-brain coming out. And the loopy brain almost always makes perfect sense to me, though often not to anyone else.

So anyhow, I'll try to write more clearly, and less when I'm tired. 

P.S. I'm thinking about a new blog design. Kinda want to get it done professionally, because I don't know how, but also kinda want to figure out how to do the cool stuff on my own. Then the blog would be even more of a creative outlet... hmm. Decisions. Decisions. 

Happy Friday. 

2 comments:

Callie said...

If you figure out how to do any cool stuff with your blog, let me know, because I was thinking about trying some cool stuff with my blog too! I did some research on different templates and stuff, but I got intimidated, so it didn't happen then.

Kelley said...

I want a professional blog design too....hmm