Sunday, February 15, 2009

Recap. No photos. & Anticipation. No photos.

We had a pretty great weekend. Took a little roadtrip. Forgot the camera. Enjoyed some wonderful meals. Went for some nice walks. Ate entirely too much dessert. 

Happy Presidents Day (early) to anyone and everyone who gets the day off. (That means you, too, Handsome). If you could have dinner with any President, with whom would it be? I'll give you my answer on Tuesday (and maybe Handsome's as well). And I'm honestly kind of wondering about First Lady's as well:  with whom you would choose to have tea, or coffee if that is your preference?

Tomorrow its back to the books. Actually, its been back to the books for the last few hours, but I'm not complaining. This week could become a little hectic, so bear with me! 

Coming up tomorrow...the Letter F. Oh... I bet you can't wait!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

i'm glad you guys had a good time!