A fellow blogger, Sarah, did this cute survey on her blog, so I decided to as well.
1) Where did you meet? Outside of The Nelsons house.
2) How long till you got married? Oh geez. Like a lifetime. Not really. That was in January or February of 2002. We got married in August of 2008, But we didn't start dating until 2004. Long story we have had and then again, maybe it is just beginning.
3) How long have you been married? Just over six months.
4) Your favorite feature of his? I like his whole face. Is that a feature?
5) Your favorite quality of his? He is still playful, even though he is a responsible adult.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Hmm. We call each other Honey. Not babe. When he wants to get my goat he calls me Tootse. Grrr.
7) His favorite food? Fish (without sauce). Actually he is a really good eater so there might be other things he likes equally, but I won't bother listing them all. Of his mom's food I think he loves loves loves Tuna Casserole and Thanksgiving Dinner.
8) What is his favorite sport to watch? Sport singular? Can't answer that. He watches all & any sports. (e.g. Jack Russell Racing). He watches USC football, among almost all other teams, Nascar, a little basketball, golf, soccer, tennis, swimming, rugby, pool, hockey... Actually, I haven't seen him watching pool or cheerleading or gymnastics, but we haven't lived together very long either. Give it time. Or maybe he doesn't consider those sports...
9) When was your first kiss? in 2004.
10) Whats your favorite thing to do as a couple? His response would probably be different than mine. I like getting coffee and chatting together, going to church or walking around the mall. I think he likes going for a walk / jog, playing ___ (fill in the blank: golf, racquetball, tossing a football, etc.) But we pretty much both enjoy hanging out with one another.
11) Do you have kids? We do not. We have only been married six months people
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Hidden. He could have. He might have been keeping it hidden from me for all these years.
13) How old is he? 24
14) Who said I love you first? We were just talking about this. He said it first.
15) What do you admire most about him? His never-ending good attitude and abundant wisdom.
16) What is his favorite type of music? That would be Counting Crows. What type that is, I'm not sure. Rock-ish? And he loves Dave Crowder Band & Dave Matthews. He is a little bit with music like he is with sports; enjoys it all.
17) Do you think he will read this? Eventually yes.
18) I tag: Kelley!