Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Friend for Old Chores.

Mr. Ruggedly Handsome and I had been having consistent issues with our two inherited vacuums and finally this past Saturday they were both laid to rest. He picked out our new one. You see, he inherited the good-vacuuming gene from his Pops. And boy I am a lucky lady because of that.

So we recently welcomed this little guy into our home.

He is a Dyson and though he is heavier than my last Oreck, he is definitely more stylish. (RIP Oreck. Everything around here seems to be getting heavier, and you little eight pound friend, just couldn't keep up with the weight gain. It tis probably a better thing for you and your vacuum-arteries anyhow.)

So that new Dyson is probably the most stylish Vacuum I have ever owned. The design is quite ingenious if I do say so myself. And that puppy eats dirt, dust mites, tissue that accidentally got washed, shredded into a million pieces by the washing machine and shaken off the clothes and onto the ground as the clothes ventured to the dryer, pizza crumbs, and probably just about anything else you could possibly imagine.

Oh I never knew how cool household appliances could be. And what a dang great expenditure(!), seeing as it makes vacuuming and household chores so much more fun. So now Handsome and I have something new to bicker about: who gets to vacuum the floors.

5 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

haha, I wonder how long the love of the vaccuum cleaner will last. My husband and I inherited a vaccuum too! (and we hate it!) but, alas, it has not died yet. :(

Sassytimes said...

I LOVE our Dyson, although, it's a workout to push on our carpet since the suction is so strong.

Kelley said...

let me know how you like it! we desperately need a new one....

Whitney said...

We recently got a Dyson and I love it! Partly because it's pink, but it really is amazing! :)

Taryn said...

Dyson's are amazing. And they seem to last forever.