Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The (actual) Big Day!

Today is a big day! 

Presentation for me at school (we should get to me today, but we will see!) and I'm volunteering at a practice-thing tonight. For Mr Rh, it is his big winter event at work. Eeek! I'm praying that registration, etc., go smoothly, and that if something comes up they will be able to fix it quickly,  and he is able to actually enjoy himself.

I'm not one to wish my life and my days away... as each day is a marvelous gift...but boy, oh boy I'm going to be one happy woman when I get home tonight! I'll be ready to snuggle up on the couch with my man and watch something, anything. What comes on on Tuesday night anyway?

This is the day the Lord has made! Let us (me & the Mr. and you as well dear reader) rejoice(!) and be glad in it!

Dinner Update: He had the rest of the pizza last night (who knows when) and I went with him to finish up things at his work...and forgot to eat until we got home. So I had a little toast and tucked myself in as I was exhausted.