Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Isn't It Lovely?

Ok, ok... I know I recently posted about a material possession I would like to have, but I'm not going to resist the urge to do it again!

I have a James Avery ring that I wear on my thumb basically all the time. I had purchased a different style probably three times in a row prior to getting the one I currently wear and each time I lost the ring. I think I've had my now thumb ring for at least three years. Anyway, I was recently inclined to look online at the other jewels and came across this!

Isn't it lovely? I wore one of my mom's rings that is very similar to this on my right hand on my wedding day. Hers has aquamarine as the center stone and has a yellow gold band all the way around and is not too thick. 

Anyway, I just thought this was a nice "pretty" as my Nana says I used to term jewels... so I wanted to share. I don't anticipate needing / buying it anytime soon, but its fun to look at!

-katiebeth

7 comments:

Kelley and Rhett said...

that is beautiful! i LOVE James Avery! Rhett's interview went well....we should hear something official probably on friday or monday. there is also a job in OKC that he's a "maybe" for ( this other one is in virginia)!

Southern Bride To Be said...

Too cute!

Kelley and Rhett said...

we will see....i'm not sure

d.a.r. said...

Oh that is really pretty!

Sarah said...

beautiful ring! i am not really ring person. i wear my wedding ring and that is it! oh well. have a great day!

StylishSuburban said...

Just stumbled upon your blog very cute. I really like this ring, thanks for sharing.

Q. and La. said...

So pretty! The more I grow up... the more I love jewelry!