Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Isn't It Lovely?

Ok, ok... I know I recently posted about a material possession I would like to have, but I'm not going to resist the urge to do it again!

I have a James Avery ring that I wear on my thumb basically all the time. I had purchased a different style probably three times in a row prior to getting the one I currently wear and each time I lost the ring. I think I've had my now thumb ring for at least three years. Anyway, I was recently inclined to look online at the other jewels and came across this!

Isn't it lovely? I wore one of my mom's rings that is very similar to this on my right hand on my wedding day. Hers has aquamarine as the center stone and has a yellow gold band all the way around and is not too thick. 

Anyway, I just thought this was a nice "pretty" as my Nana says I used to term jewels... so I wanted to share. I don't anticipate needing / buying it anytime soon, but its fun to look at!

-katiebeth

6 comments:

Kelley said...

that is beautiful! i LOVE James Avery! Rhett's interview went well....we should hear something official probably on friday or monday. there is also a job in OKC that he's a "maybe" for ( this other one is in virginia)!

Kelley said...

we will see....i'm not sure

d.a.r. said...

Oh that is really pretty!

In With the Light said...

beautiful ring! i am not really ring person. i wear my wedding ring and that is it! oh well. have a great day!

StylishSuburban said...

Just stumbled upon your blog very cute. I really like this ring, thanks for sharing.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

So pretty! The more I grow up... the more I love jewelry!