Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged (again)!

quite contrary also tagged me for this (and I waited to publish because the picture fit the time): 

1. Go to your pics, choose the 6th folder and the 6th picture
2. Tell who and what
3. Pick 6 people to do the same. 

So... my computer doesn't really have folders per se to organize photos, but there are events and rows. So I picked the 6th row and 6th photo...

This is my hand, approximately 16 hours after Mr. Rh and I got engaged. (So the picture is from a year ago today, the asking was a year ago yesterday!)  This picture was taken at the park near Handsome's brother and sister-in-law's house for dinner and celebration. It was fairly chilly outside and I couldn't keep my hand still so the shot of the ring isn't very clear.

And my hand isn't the prettiest thing to look at, as it is pretty much always dry and I hardly ever get my nails done.  

Now... I tag 

2 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I love the picture! It speaks volumes about how new and exciting the engagement was!

Also, I can't wait to get home from work and do the picture challenge. Thanks for tagging me!

quite contrary said...

I give you "F" for the month we are in ; ) HAVE FUN!