Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Out of sorts.

I'm having an "all-out-of-sorts" morning. 

I can't find my sunglasses.  I'm wearing the same outfit I wore Sunday and Monday (because I'm exercising outside--see need for sunglasses-- in a bit and the outfit is the most warm exercise outfit I have). My hair is wild. I spilled my milk. At first just a blob on my pants and as I went to set the cup down I spilled the rest on the floor. I started unloading the dishwasher, filled with dishes that haven't been washed yet. Locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked door about seven times before I successfully made it out to my car to look for a decongestant & sunglasses I usually keep in there only to find that it wasn't in there, but was in the desk in the study room /closet the whole time. 

Oh. My. Let's hope this day turns around.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Keep Calm and Carry On! Tomorrow is a new day. :)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Yah, I woke up at 4 AM, yes, in the morning, and my car was 100% iced over. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I feel for you, I hate it when days start bad! Did it get better?