Friday, June 4, 2010

You Know You Miss Your Husband When...

you turn on Sports Center, because you know that is what he would be watching if he were home.

You know you are tired when... the idea of driving to the nail salon to get a fresh pedi sounds exhausting.

You know your brain isn't functioning properly when ... you are typing a text message and want to write "You know what blah blah blah" and you forget to finish the text and when you return to read it later it says "You no what blah blah blah."

You know you're sort of stressed when ... the piece and half of flourless chocolate cake you devoured earlier did nothing to stop you desire to make double chocolate chocolate chip cookie dough to try and quench the craving.



I'm here. And I'm still writing,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Callie said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Katie. I hate those kind of days. Hang in there! I'll say a little prayer for you.

Stephanie M. Page said...

Oh I love how honest you are, and to the point, where is your hubby? I get the chocolate thing, totally!