Thursday, June 24, 2010

Two Disconnected Trains of Thought.

Every time I re-pack my heavy blanket away, it gets cold enough the next night to pull it back out again.

It is a funny thing that its cold enough at night to need the blanket but hot enough in the day to blast the AC. 

Even so, studying inside is over-rated.  But apparently only men sit on the patio at the coffee shop. 

Sunscreen is a lovely smell.

Tan lines establish the fact of a good summer.

Hiking was a new favorite last summer. Maybe we should do that again.

But really, nothing beats swimming laps in an outdoor pool.

..................

I'm not into "chick lit" as they call it.

I'm reading FR Her Mother's Hope as slooowy as possible to savor it longer.

I don't like stories or books to end because I get so attached to the characters. 

A good character has to live through ups and downs just like we do. 

When I was a very young child, I wondered if we were just characters that someone moved around. 

Pretty sure my Mom helped me out of that idea. 

I think it would be fun to name my children after characters. 

Actually, I would rather name the animals that way since I have ideas about all of our children's names already.

Assuming at some point we are blessed with children.

Not time for that yet.

.....................

I'm here. (And now that you have seen inside of my brain) I'm still writing...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I finished Her Mothers Hope. I did not like the beginning of the book very much. I thought Part 2 was delightful!

Hiking in the summer here is ochen terrible.

LeAnna said...

I love sleeping in a room so cold you have to have blankets on. I sleep so much better that way!

Anna said...

I know what you mean about not wanting a story to end. It's hard to say goodbye sometimes! :)

Came here from LeAnna's blog.

CarrieJo said...

Adorable blog!