Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Friendly Little Guest.

Warning: What follows below in this post may not be suitable content for all readers. Those easily frightened or uncomfortable with nature are dually warned. Readers and viewers should proceed with caution.
 
 
Sitting on the patio at one of the coffee shops in my city qualifies as a really good moment in my book.

Sitting on the patio at one of the coffee shops in my city with my handsome man is completely idyllic in my world. 

Sitting on the patio at one of the coffee shops in my city with my handsome husband and a cute little animal was fabulously entertaining and flat-out enjoyable on a Saturday afternoon recently.

See what I mean?



 It seems that the little mouse is a big fan of fancy coffee. Or at least of some quality pastry. 
 


 
I'm here. And I'm still writing,
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Callie said...

aw, he's cute! I like seeing mice form a distance - just don't let them crawl near my feet! Ha!

Mindy said...

Yuck! They creep me out.

Anonymous said...

haha, that is hilarious! I can't believe it! It's gross, but looks cute in the pictures!