Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MIA No More.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh helloooooo!

I'm here.  Way down here!!

 Thanks for checking back in on me.

I haven't posted in a week, because life has completely filled our days to the max! And boy was it fun!

I had a slight computer dilemma that occupied my mind for about thirty-six hours at the end of last week, but fear not. It is completely solved now thanks to some generous family members. And once that was resolved... the good times started happening.

My favorite, and not just because he is my only, husband and I  took a little trip to Hometown to enjoy our families for Father's day. It was lovely. And getting in this....

for four days in a row was quiet wonderful as well. 

Thank goodness for distractions. Because, as you may recall, I'm in the midst of studying. I have that little licensing exam approaching in a few short weeks. I'm trying to continuously motivate, but when productivity waned, Handsome and I both thought a little jaunt out of town, a mini-vacay as you might call it, could benefit us both.

You see, he has been overloaded at work too and we had barely seen each other for weeks. No days, but days that felt like weeks.

And while I had intentions on studying on our getaway, my best attempts did not yield major results. It was a little difficult in Hometown with amazing tacos and salsa,  good bar-b-que , many family members, and this little guy distracting me...


That is my parents dog Gus if you haven't been here long

I love him like he is my own. 

But it was all so worth it!

Now that we are back to our city, and life as usual... I'm back to blogging too as I no longer have the excuse of not being able to blog from my post as pool supervisor, so as to protect the laptop from the incessant splashing that is known to Handsome as FUN.

And you can bet your pretty smiling faces that the posts will be coming because blogger is oh, so good a distraction from the rigors of video lectures and online problems. 

So...

I'm here. And I'm still writing,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That pool looks AMAZING!

Good luck studying... I need to do that right now. Ha.

Brittney Galloway said...

I'm glad you had a good mini vacation! And I've been wondering and wondering what degree you are working on!