Sunday, April 5, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For.

I feel a little bit accomplished... Handsome and I had a really nice weekend.

And I'm gonna say it was all the Lord. He took away my stress and anxiety about homework. I was able to just spend time with Handsome and enjoy being around him. I didn't let my weekend to-do list rule me (which is why probably only 3 or 4 of the 14 or 15 tasks I had listed were completed)... but I looked for it this afternoon as I was headed to school to study and I couldn't find it. 

And not only can I not find my actual to-do list, 
but I can list the things I did that I am thankful for:

1. Dinner with a sweet friend and her hubby.
2. A quiet Saturday night with an old movie and a bit of basketball.
3. Playing racquetball with Handsome.
4. A sweet nap after church this morning.
5. Some delicious Mexican food for lunch one day. 
6. A new suit for school, that actually fits well!
7. A nice long drive out of town for dinner Friday night. 
7. No harsh words spoken.
8. Lots of rest!
9. A little laundry finished.
10. My pending deadline met which frees up Monday morning and afternoon to get ahead on  for reading for the upcoming week.
11. A slightly sweetened passion iced tea. 
12. A shelter from the wind.
13. A husband who sits with me and checks on me when I had some sort of coughing fit that made my chest and throat hurt.
14. One of my best friends is about to become an aunt and I love hearing her joy!
15. One gray hair, that is actually quite white. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittney Galloway said...

I am so glad that your weekend went well. It is really hard to be that image of the "good wife," but I think you are finding a balance, so that is good!