My very sweet friend Kelley tagged me for this fun post!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Finishing School for the semester!
2. Finishing the paper!
3. Summer days by the pool!
4. Buying a house (with a pool) for those summer days! (in our hometown!) ;)
5. A vacation after graduation and the bar?
6. Making Chocolate Ganache cake with my mom!
7. This weekend!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to church with my parents.
2. Had lunch with Handsome's family.
3. Had a heart-to-heart with Handsome.
4. Rode from our hometown back to our home in the car.
5. Ate some Curley Fries from Arby's. mmm mmm good.
6. Hung out with my mom.
7. Held a couple babies.
8. Sang some glorious Easter morning music!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Paint the walls and decorate the house.
2. Buy new furniture.
3. Run five miles without stopping.
4. Win the tennis tournament I'm participating in, in class.
5. Play the piano better than I can.
6. Swim laps without getting my hair wet. :)I know its not realistic.
7. Cook better and clean more regularly. (I know, I technically can do these things, but they don't happen as often as I would like.)
8. Eat sugar sugar sugar without having low energy.
8 Shows I Watch: (I don't think I watch 8 shows... I'm in school still, remember?)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House Hunters
3. Food Network Challenge
4. Actually, whatever is on on Food Network
5. Jon and Kate plus 8
6. Say Yes to the Dress
7. What Not to Wear
8. (not really a show, but...) Hallmark Hall of Fame Movies on CBS. (This is my favorite thing to watch--catch the one this coming Sunday night!)...and I apparently do watch more shows that I realized... :S
I'm supposed to tag 8 blogs to do the same, but I don't even have 8 readers with blogs, so Laura and Brittney: Tag! You're it.