Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Prayer Requests.

Dear Friends,

Today I will share my heart with you. It is heavy, but at the same time joyful, as I have many prayers that are running through my mind. I thought I might share some of them with you.

Please be in prayer for my friend Kelley from The Lawrences, and her sweet family. They are facing some difficult situations and I want them each to feel the Lord's presence in their lives and his Steafastness in their situation.

My brother, TB, because he has a major life change coming up in a few days. I'm super excited for and proud of him. I believe the Lord has great plans for him in this new adventure he will be embarking on. Please pray for him to draw near the Lord and to be prepared to grow and change and take one step more on his journey towards becoming a godly grown man.

My friend Rachel who is having a biopsy today. She knows it probably won't be comfortable, so please be in prayer for her momentary discomfort and for the results as well. 

My sweet husband who is waiting.  And who supports me in so many ways each and every day and has made so many sacrifices for us already. I hope he knows that I appreciate him and I trust the Lord has great plans for us. 

And maybe for me too, if you wouldn't mind. I am facing a new challenge today, one I must surely become accustomed to as I embark on this path towards my new "career." But the first day of a new occurrence can sometimes be one of the toughest and tomorrow is my first day doing this one certain thing. I am nervous, but I am prepared and I know the Lord will be with me. 

These are the prayers of my heart at the moment. Among some others unspoken and unwritten. I know I didn't give you very much information relating to any of these situations, however, the Lord knows them all and I am grateful for your prayers. 

I'm here. And I'm still writing,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

So much going on Katie. Thanks for sharing! You are such and encouraging sweet person. I life of your prayers and am thinking of you...