I apologize to you for my apparently super complicated blog post yesterday morning. I thought for sure I was making sense. And then I read it again and it still made sense in my brain of brains, but that is probably because I know what I am trying to say and just assume its coming across.
Don't give up on me!! Please.
Here are a few important messages:
1. I just purchased my favorite chick flick (ever) at Tarzsh-ay. And for five dollars at that! Anyone else LOVE One Fine Day?
2. I am in desperate need of a haircut. I started a post about my hair the same night I wrote about goats on a mountain, but oh man! After the confusion I caused with that post, I figured I better re-read and revise.
3. Won't be re-reading or revising anything until at least Monday, and more likely Wednesday. I'm at the very end of my summer semester and I wrote a LOT today.
4. When I type quite a bit, my poor hands start feeling like I have carpal tunnel. Saddest news.
5. I'm going to attempt to take more photos and put them on the blog! How does that sound? Better than long drawn out stories with no concrete details?
6. Seriously. No one ever responded to my question about why you guys peg me for a high heels girl? Or maybe you just don't peg me for a tenny-shoe girl. (Maybe because I change the spelling of tennie, tennis, constantly?).
7. And seriously. Would it have been more believable if I had posted that I own more flip flops than high heels?
8. My glasses are in bad shape and I probably need to get my little readers checked again. Sounds fun huh? 1 or 2? 2 or 3? 3 or 4? Ok, now 4 or 1? (you probably only get that if you have been to the eye doctor on a semi-annual basis.)
9. Maybe I should quit trying to make jokes on my blog. Not sure they come across well. :)
10. I hope you have a lovely weekend. I may be working hard for a while, but joy cometh on Wednesday!
P.S. If you got nothing else from my last post, the one thing I hope that came across is that the Lord is so faithful. And He gave me just the right word in Psalm 20 for the situation I am in. And I am so thankful for that. It gave me some truth to cling onto.