Friday, July 2, 2010

The Month And Days Ahead.

Hi for real today. I am coming to you from the comfort of my parents house again. Good times in my opinion. Handsome and I will be celebrating the holiday weekend by getting in the pool, studying for one of us, golf ing for the other, and good food eaten by us both I hope!!

My posting plan for the month of July is to shoot for three times a week. Once on Monday. Once on Wednesday. Once on Friday. I have to establish some blogging boundaries for myself so that I will primarily spend my time studying and not so much dreaming up posts. I think by setting myself out there like this I will not feel pressure to blog but also so I won't go overboard either.

I would appreciate your prayers for my studying periods: that I will concentrate well, retain information, and set myself up to pass. As soon as I get through this period of studying my blogging about studying will cease. And that is a promise you can take to the bank for at least one semester.

so now that we are in the same page, I'll be seeing you Monday. Have a lovely holiday celebrating our freedom, reflecting on those families who have sacrificed family time for it, and thanking the Lord for the blessing we have in being able to freely worship him as
Americans.

I'm here. And I'm still writing,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I might be the ONLY one confused...but I am. Earlier you were lamenting about being done, about never studying again, about what you will do with your free time, about how sad you are about it....? And suddenly you are saying we will have a break for only ONE semester???? Do tell?

Callie said...

I'll be praying for you! When's the big exam?