A few things before your fabulous weekend begins:
1. That Jillian Michaels Yoga DVD just came out (or was expected to pre-ship around today if you order from Jillian's website) so it was silly of me to think any of you could advise me on it. Ha. But now you know you can order it! And I'm including the handy link from Amazon Associates (but if you order from Amazon it won't be released until March 2, which is coming right up!).
2. I think I have decided on the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism dvd, assuming I can get my hands on one at Target, because there is soooo much more satisfaction in going to the store and getting it and if that only costs me a dollar more than having it mailed, I'll totally pay for instant gratification. Yay. Me.
3. I have some definite study plans for the weekend... which means I might not actually get to the grocery store which means Handsome and I will be hungry next week. Not really. But it means it might be a while before I can try any new recipes. I know you are disappointed, but you'll recover.
4. Actually, I might try and make some things with what I have in my lazy susan and refridgerator. What a concept!
5. And that is it. I know I said I had important thoughts, but right now all I can think about is how I skipped lunch and how guilt (in the form of a backpack sitting on top of textbooks) is looking me in the face and chattering for me to just go ahead and get started, so I might actually make it to the grocery store on Sunday.
6. Or I could ignore the chattering backback and textbooks longer and plan on sending Handsome. He is one dang good grocery shopper if you ask me.
7. But even then, I'd still be facing the guilt. This time in the form of the dust bunnies singing from the corners of my house.
8. Off I sign, before it is all too much to bear.
I'm here. And it will be a little while, but I'll be writing again,
post. script. I just realized that if I go out and satisfy that desire to purchase a new workout dvd, I will have yet another thing to sit and feel guilty about. But unlike the chatterings of books and singing of dust bunnies, Jillian will be screaming at me from inside of the dvd folder. Great. Nix the purchase. I'll put that off for a little longer too. And I'll justify feeling good about the delay because its better for my wallet, no?