Friday, January 22, 2010

...

I suppose its time for a random post, because I haven't done a random post in at least two weeks and I haven't posted at all this week because I've been plum tired.

School is going well. Lots of reading. Lots of To-Do Lists are being made. It is sort of refreshing in a way.

I have about ten post ideas stewing in my brain (okay, maybe more like three or four) but I just don't have energy to type them up and scan them for errors right now! Plus its a Friday and who checks my blog on the weekend anyway?

I love Valentines Day. I want to decorate the house, but I don't think Mr. Ruggedly (ahem) would be too thrilled with pink and white frillies and hearts all over the place.

My hair is finally getting really long. And I really like it.

I also like rainy, cold, snowy weather right now.

I know, I know. I haven't posted the chocolate post I promised. It will be coming soon.

This weekend's plans? Latte's. Reading. Eating. Walking. And Organizing.

Oh, and speaking of organizing: I went through a bunch of drawers and the closet and a million other things the other day and it was such a good way to get rid of clutter before school gets really crazy.

Now, time to clean and relax (and get some television watching in) before Handsome gets home.

I'm still here. And I'm still writing,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Your hair is getting long!? Pictures! I feel like my hair needs something new. I thought maybe I would like it short BUT the hair cutter guy told me that with my "added baby weight" that I might not like this. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!