1. We joined a gym... and I just love having the opportunity to go! This is the first time I have ever really been a gym member (other than in college or paying for pool use for swim team as a child) and so far, it is one of the best decisions we have made. I haven't been brave enough to try a class yet, but one of these days I'll get in there. I'm especially interested in the spin classes and the cardio/weights classes.
2. I'm craving s'mores. But I want the campfire part and sweaters to go with! On the grill or on the stove just doesn't sound appealing!
3. The fall clothes: jackets and boots, sweaters and jeans are really looking nice! This year I won't need as many casual clothes (because of my work dress code), so of course that is what looks the best to me at the stores.
4. I'm having nightmares about my job! Last night I dreamed that I started to get in the shower at the office at 6:45 a..m. thinking I would have enough time to get ready and then realizing everyone was congregating because we were supposed to be there and ready at 7! It was an awfully stinky way to start the first day on job.
5. A yogurt bar place recently opened near our home. We had been to Peachwave before and not been too excited about it. I
6. I'm in the process of closet purging (like as I type). Most of my code appropriate clothing lives in an armoir in one room of our house and most of my (former) daily clothes live in the closet in our guest room. I'm purging that closet and rearranging to try and fit my work clothes in my closet with my casual clothes such that everything will cohabitate peacefully. Thus, (hopefully) making it easier to create outfits in the early mornings.
7. I can't shop online unless I'm looking for a specific piece (like I saw it in the store and want to order it now). I guess I don't have the patience. Catalogs still work for me, but I just can't get into this clicking from one page to the next to the next while every image loads. And then having to open up specific pages for each of the items I might be interested in! Ahhhh. It's enough to drive a girl batty.
8. I also can't get into ballet flats as proper footwear. For one, my feet get cold and two, I don't like the back bottoms of my pants to fray. But dang they are cute on others and boy oh boy do I feel like a frump walking around in clogs!
9. I really wish I was on vacation. Handsome and I had the BEST time last month and I am just smiling as I sit here thinking about it.
10. I never updated you, but my hard drive was wrecked. I lost a little bit of data, but nothing irreplaceable or devastating. My warranty on the computer was out, but somehow! remarkably! my hard drive was still under warranty. So they replaced it on the spot and since then I've had my little mac back and life is good!
I'm here. And I'm still writing,