Monday, April 12, 2010

A (Bit of) A Self-Commanded... Break.

Dear People Who Frequent My Corner (more like page) of the World Wide Web,

I'm feeling the stress. And the only way that will subside is to actually get down in the trenches and finish this thing...

So I'm taking this week off. (Or I'm planning on that). 

If inspiration hits, I might pop in, but I don't have anything planned, nothing scheduled. 

Not too mention I'm just feeling kind of grouchy about a few things and I don't want to spread that around or infect anyone else with sour feelings.

I will continue reading your posts. And I'll be back before you even realize I'm gone. 

And before then, I think its important for you to know that I got all of my Word documents into neat little folders over the weekend. Small, and seemingly unnecessary, but a victory nonetheless. 

Happy Week.

I'm here. And I'll be writing again someday soon,

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kelley said...

you can do it friend!

Annie said...

i hope everything is okay hun!
try not to stress!
take a break from blogging, it helps sometimes...seriously ;)
i hope you pop out of your grump mood real soon, i'll be thinking of your pretty face :)
have a good week!!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I might go through withdrawal, but I'll try to get through it. ;) Your comment...made.my.day.

Sock back a green monster and try not too stress if at all possible. I've got loads of Bible verses about lilies in the field and clothing and worry and stuff like that if you need a reminder...

Callie said...

I hope you had a good break and got alot done!

Stephanie M. Page said...

Knowing when to take a break and being ok with it is a very good thing!! =) I hope you can get rid of the ickies.