Your Weekly Java Update. Minus the Java, But with Caffeine-Speed.
Time for a random post, because that is what I can muster. Because I like the comments you leave in response to the random ones. Because I have a lot of disjointed thoughts I want to share since I don't share enough lately. Because I like other peoples random posts.
But mostly. because. I. am. random. :)
1. Handsome just said I'm the noisiest human being on the planet because I have been hacking, coughing, moaning, and clearing my throat for the last thirteen minutes. It started with a bad, I'm talking bad-like-can't-breathe-or-move-or-think throat itch. I must be allergic to the cold front that is moving in.
2. I LOVE fall, but I don't like what is on the other side of it. I just can't look forward to winter. Too cold. And I have already been sleeping with extra layers and blankets and Handsome is still saying he is too hot.
3. I also like the Miami Dolphins, which Handsome was watching. This started because I have always liked marine animals... because I love all things H2O and because I got to watch Ace Ventura (which I neither liked nor recommend) when I was like ten years old at some party at my parents friends house and the Dolphins are somehow in that movie that I'm sure my parents didn't approve of at the time, but the boys parents whose home we were at didn't care what they watched and somehow a story about a pro football team was better than just watching the boys play football.
4. I went on entirely too long about that.
5. Both sets of parental units are coming to visit us this week. Should be a good time. And we should be enjoying some good food.
6. I took a Benadryl for the throat noise and itch. Hasn't kicked in yet and I'm getting dirty looks from the Rugged one and the television volume keeps going up. But somehow we are no longer watching the Dolphins. Hmmm. Thought we hurried home for the rest of the game.
7. I want a dog. We rent, so no dogs allowed. But man. I really want a little furry best friend.
8. I also want a funnel cake. No, not at this moment, but generally. And I have for about a month. I think I haven't had one in about five years and in my opinion, that is about four years too long.
9. I worked on my paper for about two hours today. I'm going to try and work on it for about one to two hours five days a week until its knocked out. I'm having to go back and do some more research to fill in holes and to really try and nail down what I want to say in it. I will be a joy-filled human when its finished. Okay, I'm joy-filled now, but I will be elated to some degree I can't quite imagine right now.
10. I have to give a chat in front of some important people tomorrow during class. Never really look forward to that, but maybe it will get easier the more I do it.
Consider that our weekly my-life-in-a-fast-paced-recap like I would share if we sat down for coffee. And ask anyone that actually knows me. I jump around this much in real conversations too.
I'm HERE!!! And I'm writing... (shocking I know!).
P.S. Thought you might like to know that I have been spending time not-blogging learning everything I can about football from the husband. And oh! my brain is already so saturated (Manning, the other Manning, the new Texas Stadium, Sanchize, Bradshaw--not Carrie, Pete, Landry, tight-ends, safetys, Dolphins, Trojans, Sooners, Jets, Rams, and Bears, oh yeah, and the Statute of Liberty)...and he is just breaking the surface.
P.P.S. I just looked at my past post numbers. You know, the months with the numbers next to them. I have really been going down hill. Haven't had a month this bad since 2008, when I only had 4 posts altogether. Maybe I can must a couple each week because those numbers bum me out a bit.